Three Waters - Minutes from the City, metres from the water
Studio to 2 bedroom homes from £343,250.
Inspired by where the three waters of Bow Creek, the River Lea and the Limehouse Cut meet in the heart of east London - our Three Waters development sits within the city’s fastest growing area, offering waterside living with a metropolitan context.
In partnership with Peabody, Three Waters offers Zone 2 living with Zone 1 journey times. From there you can be in The City or Canary Wharf in 15 minutes, or at London City Airport in less than 20 by car.
The homes give you cityscapes with headspace – a raised garden, roof terrace and generous private balconies offer views of The City, and with Bow Creek, the River Lea and the Limehouse Cut surrounding this development, you’ll enjoy triple the tranquillity of waterside living.
Are you based overseas? Get in touch with our international sales team.
BOW CREEK, London- Where investment meets return
Just moments away in Stratford, the £12bn legacy of London 2012 has delivered some of the Capital’s biggest property price increases, with house prices rising by 82% in the last five years alone. Ongoing regeneration means Bow Creek's locals are optimistic for more of the same.
Get a feel for living in Bromley-by Bow by reading our Bow London area guide.
Transport for London are upgrading Bromley-by-Bow station, the state-of-the-art Elizabeth line (Crossrail) will open at Stratford, and the emerging “East Bank” is a new magnet for investment, drawing world-famous cultural and education brands like the BBC, Sadler’s Wells, the V&A and University College London to the Bow Creek area.Keep me in the loop
KEY FEATURES OF THREE WATERS:
• Canary Wharf and the City in little as 12 minutes*
• Crossrail coming to Stratford in 2021
• Raised garden, roof terrace and private balconies
• 24hr concierge and private screening room
• Water and City views - River vistas have been reported to add 24% to the value of a property, while canal side homes gain an average of 18%.
• This fast-changing former industrial area midway between Canary Wharf and Stratford is 30% cheaper than its neighbours.
*Journey times are indicative only and are estimated using Transport for London